[CP2K:10749] Read the coefficients for the wave function from WFN files, and combine them

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Sep 19 13:53:43 UTC 2018

Hi

1) maybe using the MOLDEN output option is the way to go?
2) this is usually not worth the trouble, but I don't know
   your specific case. I think no such tool exists.

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland