[CP2K:10742] Re: How to accelerate the calculation of pdos ?

Tianshu Jiang in Beijing jts2t... at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 11:25:16 UTC 2018

Hi Krack,
I submit a job as you suggested.
Now the output information changed a little but the run time of the
calculation is still nearly same.
The output of no parallel
 GLOBAL| Total number of message passing processes
    1
 GLOBAL| Number of threads for this process
  36

And the output of parallel calculation
GLOBAL| Total number of message passing processes
  4
GLOBAL| Number of threads for this process
   1

在 2018年9月17日星期一 UTC+8下午11:29:41,Matthias Krack写道: