Compiling CP2K 6.1 with OpenMPI 3.1.2

Margaret Davis megp.... at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 23:46:14 UTC 2018

Hello,
Has anyone tried to compile and run regression tests for CP2K 6.1 with
OpenMPI 3.1.2? I've compiled CP2K 6.1 a number of times successfully with
other versions of OpenMPI. I'm trying to compile it now and I think the
OpenMPI version is the only thing that has changed. My regression tests are
running much slower than they have in the past and certains jobs within the
regressions tests are being killed. I attached my error summary.
If anyone has experienced this problem or knows how to fix it that would be
awesome.
Thanks,
Margaret Davis, Syracuse University