[CP2K:10736] Re: K-Points and Extrapolation

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Sep 18 11:50:39 UTC 2018

Hi Martin

thank you for pointing out these problems. Unfortunately,
it is more complex than I originally anticipated. I will have
to think and work some more on this.

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland