[CP2K:10729] Re: How to accelerate the calculation of pdos ?

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Sep 14 07:28:01 UTC 2018

Hi

I see in both of your outputs that you are running with
1 MPI process and 36 OpenMP threads

 GLOBAL| Total number of message passing processes                             1
 GLOBAL| Number of threads for this process                                   36

 GLOBAL| Total number of message passing processes                             1
 GLOBAL| Number of threads for this process                                   36

With this setting you will get identical outputs. I don't see where your claim
for 12 threads for the second run is coming from.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland