[CP2K:10724] basis set format

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Sep 13 14:30:19 UTC 2018

Hi

The QS code in CP2K uses unnormalized Gaussians, the atomic code
uses normalized Gaussians.
The Basis set files are input to QS and use coefficients for
unnormalized Gaussians.

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland