[CP2K-user] LiC6 Geo Opt (Metallic System)

kamalpreet... at gmail.com kamalpreet... at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 16:13:40 UTC 2018

Hi Travis, yeah that's my bad. The input file I attached was the structure
after 48 hours of geo_opt. I have attached the original 5X5X5 structure in
this post (input.xyz). I had to slightly modify the CIF file from materials
project because the file they provided led to boundary overlap errors in my
computation. So I changed the boundary configurations to resolve this. What
you mentioned is exactly the issue I am having, I am not sure what I am
doing wrong to get the distortions in the structure. I have also attached
the final output so far (input-pos-1.xyz).