[CP2K-user] Becke-Johnson damping function - DFT-D3

Stanislav Šimko stanisl... at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 07:38:36 UTC 2018

Hello all,

while running some tests I found out that I can get no reference for Becke
Johnson parameters for B97-3c. Also, the numbers in the source code for
this functional seem a bit suspicious to me. The reference links of Bonn
Universitat has already changed
to https://www.chemie.uni-bonn.de/pctc/mulliken-center/software/dft-d3/functionalsbj
and B97-3c nor such numbers can not be found there. Is there some other
reference/test that I miss?
Thank you.
Kind regards,
stanislav.