[CP2K-user] cp2k on 10 GbE

Mike Ruggiero miker... at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 17:01:48 UTC 2018

Hello cp2k community - I have recently setup a small computing cluster,
with 20-24 core server nodes linked via 10 GbE connections. While scaling
on single nodes is as it should be (i.e., nearly linear), I get very
little-to no scale up when performing multiple node simulations. After
digging around, it seems that this is relatively well known for cp2k, but
I'm curious if anyone has had any success on using cp2k over 10 GbE
connections. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Best,
Michael Ruggiero