[CP2K-user] [CP2K:10898] Geometry optimization - several energy evaluations per geometry step

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Nov 5 13:36:15 UTC 2018

Hi

keep your setup, but use a small molecule for testing.
If you still see the problem send the input file to the list.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland