[CP2K-user] Generating wfn file at conclusion of MD simulation

Jerry Tanoury jerryt... at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 12:42:58 UTC 2018

Hello forum,
I am running an initial equilibration step (NVE) for a MD NPT production
run.  I would like to generate a wfn file at the conclusion of the
equilibration so I can start the NPT run as a "restart" of the NVE.  First,
is that a logical way to proceed for such a set of experiments?  Second, I
am a little confused as how to print the wfn file ONLY after the MD
equilibration has completed.  I have attached the input file for the
equilibration step.

Thank you for the help,
Jerry