problem with cp2k parallel version

Alfio Lazzaro alfio.... at gmail.com
Tue May 22 13:59:26 UTC 2018

Well, cp2k 4.1 is quite old... At this point, I don't remember which flags
are still valid for that and for ICC 16!

This is somehow a clean arch file, but I cannot test it:

INTEL_MKL = ${MKLROOT}
INTEL_INC = $(INTEL_MKL)/include/fftw
INTEL_LIB = $(INTEL_MKL)/lib/intel64

CC = mpiicc
CPP =
FC = mpiifort
LD = mpiifort
AR = xiar -r
DFLAGS = -D__INTEL -D__MKL -D__FFTW3 -D__parallel -D__SCALAPACK

FCFLAGS = $(DFLAGS) -I$(INTEL_INC) -O2 -xHost -fpp -free -unroll
LDFLAGS = $(FCFLAGS) -static-intel
LIBS = -L ${MKLROOT}/lib/intel64/libmkl_scalapack_lp64.a -Wl,--start-group
${MKLROOT}/lib/intel64/libmkl_intel_lp64.a
${MKLROOT}/lib/intel64/libmkl_sequential.a
${MKLROOT}/lib/intel64/libmkl_core.a
${MKLROOT}/lib/intel64/libmkl_blacs_intelmpi_lp64.a -Wl,--end-group
-lpthread -lm -ldl

Another solution would be to put TRACE in the GLOBAL section in the input
file and see where the execution is hanging...

Alfio