Gromacs96 topology

Alejandro Ramos alera... at gmail.com
Mon May 14 11:49:54 UTC 2018

Hello CP2K community,

I'm trying to do a MM geometry optimization of a system composed by 26
Tetrahydrofuran molecules (THF). The topology and coordinate files I'm
using are in G96 format. When I try to do the geometry optimization with
only one THF molecule the program works well (see WORKS_thf_p_geo_opt.tar.gz).
However, when I do the same geometry optimization with all 26 THF molecules
it doesn't work (see DOESNT_WORK_thf_p_geo_opt.tar.gz) and I don't know
why. I don't know if there is some missing setting in the topology file or
in the cp2k input file. Could anyone help me, please?

Thanks in advance,

Alejandro Ramos.