DENSITY_FITTING

Alex nedo... at gmail.com
Sat May 12 21:34:20 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Per my attempts to use DENSITY_FITTING
(https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/DENSITY_FITTING.html)
there are a few questions:

1. Starting with which version is this feature enabled? We have an older
(maybe 3-4 years old) cp2k install and adding

   $DENSITY_FITTING
   $END DENSITY_FITTING

into the DFT section results in "*** INPP_ at SET: Variable $DENSITY_FITTING
not defined " So, I am either using a version that does not recognize it,
or each keyword within DENSITY_FITTING needs to be defined (though there
are defaults for all of them).

2. In case each keyword does need to be defined, can anyone suggest useful
tweaks beyond defaults? The system is molybdenum disulfide, PBE, GPW, GTH
potentials, DZVP-MOLOPT-SR basis sets.

Thank you,

Alex