structure file of pmma

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Wed May 9 17:54:58 UTC 2018

Hello,

really this forum can only help with specifics of running CP2K.  Finding a
structure file isn't really something we can help with.

There are quite a number of resources now at https://www.cp2k.org/howto
and https://www.cp2k.org/exercises, which should help in setting up a
general calculation using CP2K.

Once you narrow down the question we are happy to help, but there is no way
of answering such a general question on an internet forum.

Matt