[CP2K:10268] libint error for HFX (error: CP2K and libint were compiled with different LIBINT_MAX_AM)

Daniele Fontanari danielef... at gmail.com
Mon May 7 09:08:33 UTC 2018

Hi, thank you both for the answer

Luckily I managed to recompile cp2k by myself using the provided toolchain
tools and it works fine I don't want, for the moment, to ask the admins to
reinstall cp2k from package because I am using it now and I am a bit afraid
of it breaking.
Obviously I do not think that cp2k here is at fault, but I'm pretty
convinced that libint was installed only because of cp2k, so maybe the
mantainers just have to try to fix the comilation (and maybe test something
like  H2O-hybrid-pbe0.inp)

best regards

Daniele