[CP2K:10271] MD melting problem

jie wu 4985... at qq.com
Fri May 4 08:56:44 UTC 2018

Thanks for your help. I got the crystal structure like the input crystal
structure. I have double checked every parameters and reconfirmed them with
my input file this morning, the force field parameters' part is exactly the
same in the literature. As the authors simulated a serials properties of
the melts, I intend to build the molten structure first, so I encounter the
problem.

在 2018年5月4日星期五 UTC+8下午3:54:24,Josip Lovrić写道: