[CP2K:10240] Re: rewrite cp2k cube file for Henkelman's code

Ada Sedova ada.a.... at gmail.com
Tue May 1 19:54:06 UTC 2018

Right- I know you said that. The response from David didn't seem to relate
to the original question. You also said you hadn't tried it. The link to
the cp2k forum discussion I added above shows that it does not in fact add
it, if you are not using GAPW.

So, the question is, does it add it or not? It seems from the above, it
does not. Someone familiar with the code would have to determine if this is
true or not. For me, I have tens of picoseconds of simulation for systems
with hundred of atoms, and re-running this to check would be a pain. I
would do it if I knew for sure it would work. I'm trying to monitor the
changing densities.