[CP2K:10115] Re: cp2k hangs with large system

iain.b... at stfc.ac.uk iain.b... at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Mar 21 11:43:48 UTC 2018

1) "CRAY compilers on the UK's ARCHER supercomputer" ==> Do they really compile CP2K with the Cray CCE compiler? This is somehow surprising to me since we found that CCE is broken…

The ARCHER builds of CP2K use gfortran - compilation options are here: http://www.archer.ac.uk/documentation/software/cp2k/compiling_phase2.php

Cheers

- Iain

--

Iain Bethune
Technical Programme Manager, STFC Hartree Centre

Email: iain.b... at stfc.ac.uk<mailto:iain.b... at stfc.ac.uk>
Twitter: @IainBethune @PrimeGrid @CP2Kproject

Tel: +44 (0)1925 603735
Mob: +44 (0)7598317015
Addr: Hartree Centre, Sci-Tech Daresbury, Keckwick​,​ Warrington, WA4 4AD