[CP2K:10102] Re: Plot band structure !

Tiziano Müller tiziano... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Mar 19 08:53:16 UTC 2018

Hi Tianshu

On 19.03.2018 03:58, Tianshu Jiang in Beijing wrote:
> By the way, in this page:
> https://www.cp2k.org/exercises:2016_uzh_cmest:band_structure_calculation, how
> to get the final band structure after transforming the *.bs file to .CSV
> file? I did not major in physics or chemistry, so the meaning of each
> row is ambiguous for me.

The first 3 columns are coordinates in reciprocal space (the path
through the Brillouin zone), the remaining columns the respective
relative energy values (in eV).

In last years exercise there is a two-line gnuplot example on how to
plot them:

   https://www.cp2k.org/exercises:2017_uzh_cmest:pdos

Best regards,
Tiziano