About the settings of the COLVAR in cp2k

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 08:59:49 UTC 2018

Dear Kevin,

please check in the repository the examples among the tests to have some
hints on how to use the reaction_path colvar.
For instance in

cp2k/tests/SE/regtest-3-2/N3-rp_colvar.inp

Examples are also available for restraints and constraints, e.g.,

cp2k/tests/Fist/regtest-4/nh3_wat-restraint-fixd-4.inp

Regards

Marcella