umbrella sampling using plumed in cp2k

Conrad cjohns... at qub.ac.uk
Sun Mar 11 06:38:21 UTC 2018

You would need to triple check!

There is an interface.

Activate it with the USE_PLUMED keyword:
https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/MOTION/FREE_ENERGY/METADYN.html#list_USE_PLUMED
Then specify the path to your Plumed input file with PLUMED_INPUT_FILE:
https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/MOTION/FREE_ENERGY/METADYN.html#PLUMED_INPUT_FILE

To set up the umbrella sampling, or any kind of free energy method with
Plumed, you set up your collective variable and sampling method in the
Plumed input file.
To do this, consult the Plumed manual:
https://plumed.github.io/doc-v2.4/user-doc/html/index.html
And the tutorials:
https://plumed.github.io/doc-v2.4/user-doc/html/tutorials.html

For general Plumed support, consult the Google group:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/plumed-users

Best wishes,
Conrad