Negative Values in E_DENSITY_CUBE Files

Brian Day 22b... at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 18:45:23 UTC 2018

I'll have to try and play around with those parameters. That said, do you
happen to know what the sum of the voxels in these files should be? I
assume it should be (close to) 1 or (close to) the total number of
electrons, but with the file attached above I get a value of 46. 34196,
even though is only a two electron system. Thanks again.

-Brian