NPT_F with surfaces

Marcelo Carignano macar... at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 18:16:41 UTC 2018

Hello,

I see at the end of cell_opt_utils.F (V 5.1) the code copied below
suggesting that different constraints for the box deformation can be
defined.
It is a CASE statement using my_constraint_id as argument.

How and where can this variable be defined? I do not see how to control
this from the input.
Should I (hard) define constraint_id and recompile?

Thanks,

Marcelo.

      SELECT CASE (my_constraint_id)

      CASE (fix_x)