CN as constraint for free energy calculation

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 08:58:52 UTC 2018

Dear Mengzi,

The variable as you defined it takes the average of the coordination of the
ATOMS_FROM.
If you want to use the sum of the coordinations of each of the specified
atoms in ATOMS_FROM, you need to define a COMBINED collective variable,
where you set the sum of coordinations of single atoms.
Kind regards
Marcella