Subsection FORCES of section PRINT

Victoria Morad sqr... at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 10:24:08 UTC 2018

Dear Vladimir,

section &PRTIN is in &DFT section. Input and output attached. Output:

Possible matches for unknown subsection

 FORCES

   subsection FORCES in section %__ROOT__%MOTION%PINT%HELIUM%PRINT score:
54

   subsection FORCES in section %__ROOT__%MOTION%PRINT score:  54

   subsection FORCES in section %__ROOT__%FORCE_EVAL%EIP%PRINT score:  54

   subsection FORCES in section %__ROOT__%FORCE_EVAL%PRINT score:  54

   subsection FORCE_MIXING_LABELS in section %__ROOT__%MOTION%PRINT score:
21

 *   ___
    *

 *  /   \
    *

 * [ABORT]
    *

 *  \___/               unknown subsection FORCES of section PRINT
    *

 *    |
    *

 *  O/|
    *

 * /| |
    *

 * / \                                               input/input_parsing.F:185
*

 ===== Routine Calling Stack =====

            5 section_vals_parse

            4 section_vals_parse

            3 section_vals_parse

            2 section_vals_parse

            1 read_input

MPI_ABORT was invoked on rank 0 in communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD

with errorcode 1.

NOTE: invoking MPI_ABORT causes Open MPI to kill all MPI processes.

You may or may not see output from other processes, depending on

exactly when Open MPI kills them.

Best,
Viktoria

середа, 6 червня 2018 р. 10:39:41 UTC+2 користувач Vladimir Rybkin написав: