Converging cutoff with QMMM

Dawid das add... at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 1 16:55:26 UTC 2018

Dear Matt,

What if I use commensurate grids? Then according to the manual "*overrides
the progression factor and the cutoffs of the sub grids*".
So can I still use the described procedure to evaluate CUTOFF and
REL_CUTFF in &MGRID?

Excuse me if these questions are silly, but I'm completely new in this part
of
molecular modelling. Obviously, I am reading papers such as JCTC 2005, 1,
1176
but still I do not get everything right away.

Dawid