Optimization job hangs in queue after running for sometime

DAR MANZOOR mann... at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 11:36:44 UTC 2018

Dear CP2K Users,

I was trying to optimize a Pd8O2 complex using CP2K-4.1. The job initially
starts pretty nicely taking some optimization cycles but hangs after
sometime showing running status in the queue without adding anything to the
output file. Since I am new to CP2K, I am not able to find out why this is
happening and where I am going wrong. I will be grateful if this anyone
sorts this problem for me. I have attached the input and output for
reference.
--
Regards & Best Wishes
Dar Manzoor