[CP2K:10443] polarizability calculations

Iain Bethune - UKRI STFC iain.b... at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Jul 20 07:57:32 UTC 2018

In case anyone googles and find this thread in future, the issue is addressed in rev18535 (CP2K 7.0) - all of the available XC_DERIV smoothing schemes are now available for use for polarisation and tddft calculations.

- Iain

--

Iain Bethune
Technical Programme Manager, STFC Hartree Centre

Email: iain.b... at stfc.ac.uk<mailto:iain.b... at stfc.ac.uk>
Twitter: @IainBethune @PrimeGrid @CP2Kproject

Tel: +44 (0)1925 603735
Mob: +44 (0)7598317015
Addr: Hartree Centre, Sci-Tech Daresbury, Keckwick​,​ Warrington, WA4 4AD