[CP2K:10530] wB97X-V in CP2K

Yuezhi Mao myz... at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 22:14:44 UTC 2018

Dear Juerg,

Thank you for taking care of this. I just checked out the updated
wB97X-V.inp from cp2k trunk, and it seems the parameters for
SCALE_LONGRANGE and SCALE_COULOMB are reversed in this version. For this
functional, SCALE_COULOMB should be 0.167 and SCALE_LONGRANGE should be
0.833. Would you mind fixing it again?

Thanks a lot,
Yuezhi