[CP2K:10520] Huge difference in adsorption energies between CP2K and VASP with PBE

Sharma SRK Chaitanya Yamijala sharma... at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 20:16:43 UTC 2018

And I believe the increase in the adsorption energy could be because of the
non-ground-state geometry of the "slab" during the BSSE calculation. The
slab's absolute energy when considered in the monomer basis (for the ground
state geometry) is -9804.47553 au and it is -9804.468056 au for the
geometry in the dimer configuration (i.e. for the slab geometry in the
"slab + CO" optimized geometry).

SRK *Chaitanya* Sharma, Yamijala.
http://www.bmwong-group.com/group-members/