[CP2K:10514] Huge difference in adsorption energies between CP2K and VASP with PBE

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Jul 13 07:31:18 UTC 2018

Hi

you are using a DZVP basis, this is rather small. Check the number
of basis functions. Do the same for the FHIaims calculation
and compare.
The cutoff of VASP cannot be compared to a local basis set.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland