[CP2K:10515] Problems when using HCTH 407 type functional

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Jul 13 07:28:49 UTC 2018

Hi

you can for a limited number of functionals use a shortcut definition, like

&XC_FUNCTIONAL  HCTH120
&END XC_FUNCTIONAL

For all the others you need the full section like

&XC_FUNCTIONAL
   &HCTH
      PARAMETER_SET 407
   &END HCTH
&END XC_FUNCTIONAL

For the second case you had two errors (HCTH in first line, SECTION_PARAMETERS).

For the D3 correction only parameters for certain functions exist, see list
in input description.

best regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland