[CP2K:10496] Saving XC potential on grid

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Jul 12 07:09:17 UTC 2018

Hi

this is currently not possible. The implemented option is only
for a very specific method.
It is possible to print the V_XC matrix (integral over V_XC with
basis functions). Including a call to the CUBE file utility
at that point in the code would do the trick.

Please be aware that the XC potential for GGA's cannot be calculated
simply from individual density and gradients  at a point in space
and that meta-functionals don't have an easy definition of a local
potential.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland