[CP2K:9919] SCF_GUESS

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Jan 26 12:59:49 UTC 2018

Hi

I don't have experience with the application of ROKS+SIC methods.
As Matt already mentioned, it is well possible that there are
multiple minima and the best you can do is to follow a chosen
solution. Monitoring that you don't have transitions between
solutions during MD.

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp2k <cp... at googlegroups.com>