[CP2K:9897] failed to converge for system with one lattice vector very long

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Jan 23 12:10:02 UTC 2018

Hi

there is not much to say without more details.
In general, use more robust convergence methods.
Especially for the first time when starting from an ATOMIC initial
guess. This would be CG with linesearch in OT, or mixing methods
with diagonalization.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland