intel bug with CP2K 5.1 version?

Phil G. phil... at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 13:43:22 UTC 2018

Hello Alfio,

thank you for your reply. I think it is a problem with the new module. Our
HPC is a slurm-type computer system (HRSK-II) and it has the EasyBuild
environment.
I use batch-file (*.sh) in order to run the DFT calculation or MD
simulation on HPC after submitting input and batch files via WinSCP and
PuTTY program (SSH connection with X11 forwarding).

Kind regards,

Phil