[CP2K:9846] Re: Build failure on 32bit

Alfio Lazzaro alfio.... at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 17:23:55 UTC 2018

Hi Michael,
it seems from this page:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=cp2k

that the compilation went over. However, I see tests failing with message:

CP2K and libint were compiled with different LIBINT_MAX_AM.

Indeed, I see that you are not setting any values for that. You should add
the flags"

-D__LIBINT_MAX_AM=6 -D__LIBDERIV_MAX_AM1=5

replacing the numbers with the values used in LIBINT compilation (see the
CP2K INSTALL file for more info)

Alfio