Generate 2D-FES from a Metadynamics with a single CV

Toshi bgh... at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 08:38:20 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I have a very simple question about Metadynamics in CP2K.
Is it possible to get a 2D-FES from a result of a metadynamics run with a
single CV?
and are there any tools available to do it??

I'm asking this question because I found a paper who actually did it [1]
but i don't know how I can do it with default CP2K tools and results.

[1] Bonomi, M.; Barducci, A.; Parrinello, M. Reconstructing the Equilibrium
Boltzmann Distribution from Well-Tempered Metady- namics. J. Comput. Chem.
2009, 30, 1615−1621. (49)

Best regards,
Toshi