Simple Monte Carlo in CP2K

Evgenii feti... at umn.edu
Tue Feb 20 21:33:18 UTC 2018

Yifei,

In your case, MC still considers atoms as "molecules", so all parameters
you would have for 2 molecule types you still have for 2 atom types.

This does not only apply to the AVBMC variables (in your case you indeed
need to provide to values to each AVBMC variable) but also to any other
variables requiring a value per molecule type.

Best,
Evgenii