[CP2K:9995] Find Coulomb integral subroutine

tao yu fud... at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 14:08:50 UTC 2018

Juerg,

Thanks again for guiding me. I am a little confused here. Please justify
this for me. To my knowledge. All electron calculations means no
pseudo-potential used. However, in GAPW, since plane wave basis functions
are used,  pseudo-potential is necessary in the code to be employed for
inner core electrons to converge the calculations fast. So my understanding
for "all electron calculations" means Gaussian basis only. Am I right? My
point could be wrong (I just begin touching this field.) Can cp2k carry out
calculations only with Gaussian basis set, even if it would be very slow
for periodic system?

Best,

Tao