[CP2K:9970] CP2K and Basis sets

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Feb 8 08:22:54 UTC 2018

Hi

this seems to be a problem with your job setup. CP2K does what
you asked to do, namely, to look for the BASIS_SET file in a
defined directory.
I would suggest that you try to access the same file outside
of CP2K within your job script in order to see if this directory
is mounted and accessible form your job environment.

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland