[CP2K:9948] Problematic DFTB geometry optimization

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Feb 5 08:59:27 UTC 2018

Hi

the MIC is probably a left over from the original implementation.
I cannot remember why it was needed. If you think this should go
I can remove it in further versions. It is a one line change in the code.

If you want to use mixing, Broyden is probably more efficient.

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland