[CP2K-user] Is there a need to keep the Outer SCF loop?

Kavita bulmave... at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 09:36:15 UTC 2018

Dear Anton,

                Thanks a lot, it was really helpful.

I have one more silly question which I would like to ask, I'm a bit
confused whether I have used PBC in my calculations or not, so could you
please look at my input file and tell me whether I have implemented PBC or
not. I saw two section's for PBC one in DFT POISSON and other in SUBSYS CELL
which caused the confusion.

Thanks and Regards,
Kavita