[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11008] Re: Lagrange Multipliers 0

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Dec 6 13:20:13 UTC 2018

Hi

for fixed atoms we don't need to calculate Lagrange multipliers.
Putting the force on the atom to zero keeps them at their current
position. If you need more information printed, you need to change
the code.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland