[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11011] ASE CP2K interface

Geng Sun sungen... at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 03:40:36 UTC 2018

Hello Maxime,

Yes, I made that thread and thank you for your previous suggestions.
As you suggested, I was trying to compile CP2K with different compilers and
different libraries. I even tried to compile all the necessary libraries
from scratch (from compiling GCC). Unfortuantely, I still can not get a
working CP2K after tens of attempts.  The only way to get a working CP2K is
to use the ARCH file from the cluster adminstators, where I don't have a
lot of options to alter the compilers and mpi version.
The cluster I am using is a Cray system and it is a little bit unfamiliar
to me. This may also prevent me to solve this problem.

At the same time, I can easily to build a working CP2K binary on other
machines, even with intelmpi. So I thought there should be other reasons.
Therefore I decided to dig the source of the bug and starts this new thread.

Geng

在 2018年12月4日星期二 UTC-8下午4:52:26,Maxime Van den Bossche写道: