[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11009] ASE CP2K interface

Ole Schütt o... at schuett.name
Tue Dec 4 19:05:40 UTC 2018

Hi Geng,

this sounds indeed like a buffering issue. Could you once try to add a
flush() on the python side.

Basically add the following line after cp2k.py:498.

         self._child.stdin.write(line + '\n')
+       self._child.stdin.flush()

This is probably quite inefficient. So, if it works I'll add some logic
to flush only when recv() follows a send().

-Ole