[CP2K-user] [CP2K:11001] Concerning PCSM

Anton Kudelin archm... at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 19:56:37 UTC 2018

Dear Prof. Krack,

Thank you for your answer! I have currently working with SCCS and found
mentioned article waiting for a calculation to end.
Taking the opportunity, I'd like to ask, do you plan to implement stress
tensor into the SCCS model? It would make my (and I guess not only my) work
way easier.

With thanks,
Anton K.

понедельник, 3 декабря 2018 г., 22:42:08 UTC+3 пользователь Matthias Krack