Running the testsuite for all binaries

reut... at gmail.com reut... at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 09:47:13 UTC 2018

Hi,

I built successful CP2K on two clusters. Issuing the command:

$ make ARCH=local TARGET="sopt ssmp popt" test

leads on one to an execution of all three binaries of the testcase. But on
the other platform only *sopt* is run. I.e. after the run I find:

reuti at clustere1:~/cp2k-6.1/regtesting/local> ls
sopt

resp.

reuti at cluster2:/scratch/cp2k-6.1/regtesting/local> ls
popt  sopt  ssmp

Is there any simple reason, why in one case only *sopt* could be run? For
now I would say that I performed identical steps on both clusters.

-- Reuti