[CP2K:10666] K-Points and Extrapolation

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Aug 23 08:01:47 UTC 2018

Hi

yes, this is an issue that hasn't been looked into since the
early implementation of k-points. There is no deep reason why
one couldn't use other scheme, but it needs some additional programming.
I put it on the todo list.

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland